Friday, October 17, 2008

Cookie Cutter Collector's Club


This past few weeks have been about cookie cutters. I have been working on an index for a newsletter that ran for 21 years. I finally finished it, all 200 pages of it! Then I was asked to talk at The Brass Armadillo, a local antique mall. I talked about collecting cookie cutters. This past Sunday was the Fall Meeting for our local cookie cutter club. We had a great time. I know that it seems to be a strange collectable but we have a lot of fun and I have friends across the country. More on this later.

Photos from my talk at the Brass Armadillo.

1 comment:

David said...

People collect so many different types of things - you can't really refer to any of them as strange, unless they all are. I've collected coins, records, baseball cards and playing cards.

Have you heard about a site called the Collector's Neighborhood (http://www.collectorsneighborhood.com? We're bringing together collectors of all kinds to share their passion. Hope you'll stop by!